Sr. Product Manager – Seattle, WA
An employer is looking for a Sr. Product Manager in the Seattle, WA area. As a member of our team, you will be championing the customer experience evolution through data-driven insights using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs and delivering key features, functionality and programs. Product Management is responsible for making sure we build the right products and features for our customers and business. To accomplish that, product managers plan the product roadmap and prioritize the applicable technology backlog, lead product discovery, and measure and communicate results of the feature portfolio in production, all while ensuring stakeholder alignment.
- 8 years experience of product management experience with technology, ecommerce or retail company preferred.
- Knowledge of a/b testing fundamentals.
- Experience in implementing SaaS based Talent Management tools, including feedback, performance management and employee development.
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from areas such as Analytics, Engineering and User Experience.
- Technical background and understanding of software development principals