CNC Set Up Technician – Torrance, CA
An employer is looking for a set up technician in the Torrance, CA area. This individual will be responsible for running first article inspection. They will need to be experienced with tooling and the ability to read blue prints as well as 3 & 4 axis programs. This person will do the set up and tear down of the machines and will need to decide what adjustments, if any need to be made to the machine. They will do the prep for all operators so they're able to do the production of the part.
- 5+ years experience doing set up of machines
- Experience with 1st article inspection
- Ability to read blue prints
- Understanding of 3 & 4 axis programming
- CAD/CAM experience
- Exposure to 5 axis machines