Sr. Java Developer – Pleasanton, CA
An employer is looking for a Sr. Java Engineer in the Pleasanton, CA area. This candidate will be working for the Application Delivery Services Group and will be supporting a premier application, eConsult, which handles member specialty appointment workflow, scheduling and booking for all of the Northern California region. They will be coding in Java, J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot and a strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot.
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services.
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services).
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC) and Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- strong self-starter who can hit the ground running and can pick up concepts and code base quickly.
Agile project experience.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.